EP endorses package on the cross-border distribution of collective investment funds
On 16 April 2019, the European Parliament adopted in first reading a set of harmonized rules on the cross-border distribution of collective investment funds, addressing amongst others:
- pre-marketing under AIFMD
- the content of marketing materials
- fees or charges levied by NCAs
- the application of the PRIIPS KID (postponed until 31 December 2021)
- facilities available to investors
- the de-notification of cross-border marketing arrangements
The legislative package comprises of a proposed Directive amending the AIFMD and the UCITS-D and a proposed Regulation which have been sent to the Council for formal adoption, signature and publication in the Official Journal of the EU.
You can read our full client alert here.
How can we help?
Discover our expertise