Tax & Legal Webinar
Due to the presence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Belgium and the strict measures taken by the Belgian government to contain the virus, we have postponed all our Tax & Legal seminars.
Given the uncertainty of the evolution of the coronavirus, our experts want to keep you, in times of mass homeworking, up to date with the latest tax and legal developments.
We are therefore inviting you to a webinar where our experts will present various hot topics during a 45-minute live session, followed by 15-minute Q&A.
|Monday 30 March 2020
|Tuesday 31 March 2020
|Wednesday 1 April 2020
You can choose your preferred language in the registration form by clicking the button below.
To follow one of our webinar sessions please register by clicking on the link below.
Please note that the sessions will be given in Dutch and French. In the registration form you can choose your preferred language.
After registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with additional information.
IAB / IBJ recognition
During the session we will launch multiple voting questions. A certification will be send to you by completing all voting questions.
Below is an overview of the most important topics that will be covered during the sessions:
- Does a pandemic constitute force majeure? The impact of unforeseen circumstances on your current contracts
- New property law
- Financial support measures for companies and (re)financing issues
- COVID-19 and impact on your employee policy: temporary unemployment and other measures
- VAT quick fixes 2020
- Measures and recommendations of the Belgian government on VAT in relation to the COVID-19
- Recent developments of the corporation tax reform
- International trends
- COVID-19 crisis: Recent measures relating to direct tax
COVID-19: Guiding your business through unprecedented times
To help you navigate through the various measures being taken by the Belgian authorities, we’ve created a website that provides some general guidance on immediate and medium-to-long-term actions you can take to ensure business continuity.
NL / FR
KPMG reserves the right to refuse or cancel any registration without further notice or explanation.
How can we help?
Discover our expertise